Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

In My Meadow

As springtime is on the way, I feel compelled to read "spring" books to Ezra. One of our favorites is, In My Meadow, by Sara Gillingham (author) and Lorena Siminovich (illustrator).


Our favorite part of this book is the finger puppet that shows through on each page. What a great way to get your little ones excited about books. The story takes you through the bunny's meadow and leads you to the bunny's burrow where he snuggles up to take a nap surrounded by those who love him most, his family.  This board book is sturdy enough for little fingers to explore and loaded with bright cheery pictures to captivate young audiences.


There are other books in this series including: In My Den, In My Tree, In My Pond and In My Flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment