Simple way to use up leftovers or random veggies!
- Butter, Ghee or coconut oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6-12 oz mushrooms, sliced
- about 6 oz kale, cleaned and chopped (more or less)
- 1 tsp favorite spice blend (I used Frontier Vegetable Blend plus a little paprika)
- Italian Sausage sliced or bulk sausage out of the casing (I used Organic Chicken Sausage from Costco!)
- Any leftover roasted veggies, potatoes, ect
- Melt fat in a skillet
- Saute onions and mushrooms as long as you like... they get more delicious with time
- Add spices, cook for 2 minutes
- Add kale and stir together. Meanwhile, brown sausage in a separate skillet (or fry an egg to go on top)
- Stir in any leftover veggies that you need to use up and continue to cook till everything is warm.
- Add sausage (or top with a fried egg)