3 cups of water
Blend ingredients together in a blender or food processor.
Add a bit of honey if the fruit is too sour.
If you do not have an ice cream maker, you may freeze it in a tall canister. Freeze for 1 1/2 hours. Remove and stir with a whisk. Return to the freezer and stir about once every hour for about 4 hours. The more times you stir, the more air will be incorporated, resulting in a lighter finished
- 4 cups chopped cantaloupe
- 3 cups grapefruit and 1 tsp fresh chopped mint
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice and 2 T fresh lemon zest
- 3 cups fresh orange juice, 2 tsp fresh orange zest
- 5 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 5 cups fresh or frozen strawberries and 2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 cups diced, seedless watermelon and 1/4 cup lime juice