4 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
3/4 cup canola oil
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. (Put a small baking dish of water in the oven as well to add moisture. Leave in while brownies bake.) Line a mini muffin tin with baking cups (paper or foil) or spray with cooking oil.
2. Microwave in a large bowl till chocolate is melting: 4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate and oil (or in a sauce pan on the stove) Stir till chocolate is completely melted.
3. Stir in: sugar, Blend in: eggs and vanilla, Add: salt and flour and Mix well.
4. Spoon batter into mini muffin pans
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. (Till brownie are done to your liking!)
Optional: For a twist add peanut butter chips, walnuts, butterscotch chips, or your own creative addition