2 cups shredded potatoes
2 eggs beaten
1/4 cup sorghum or other gluten-free flour
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1 T pesto
1 T olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lightly oil the parchment paper.
3. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
4. Spread mixture evenly over parchment paper to desired size. (If you have a pizza stone, you may want to spread the mixture to a size that will fit onto your pizza stone, so you can transfer it to your stone later.)
5. Bake 20-40 minutes (depending on size and thickness). Remove from oven when the crust is dry and golden brown.
6. Heat your pizza stone if you have one.
7. Flip your crust over onto the heated pizza stone (if you do not have a stone, simply flip it over onto your baking sheet to help crisp up the other side of the crust)
8. Top pizza, then bake 10-12 minutes till it looks good!
Pizza Topping Ideas:
- Pesto or Tomato Sauce w/ Roasted Veggies, fresh herbs and cheese
- Pesto w/ Prosciutto, fresh mozzarella and arugula
- Tomato sauce w/ bacon, cheese, onions and mushrooms
- Tomato sauce w/ feta cheese, Greek olives, and fresh or sauted spinach