recipe from: Wild Carrot Cooking Class
- 2 cups shredded potatoes
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup sorghum or other gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 T pesto
- 1 T olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper (Be sure to use parchment!) Lightly oil the parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Spread mixture evenly over parchment paper to desired size. (If you have a pizza stone, you may want to spread the mixture to a size that will fit onto your pizza stone, so you can transfer it to your stone later.)
- Bake 20-40 minutes (depending on size and thickness). Remove from oven when the crust is dry and golden brown.
- Heat your pizza stone if you have one.
- Flip your crust over onto the heated pizza stone (if you do not have a stone, simply flip it over onto your baking sheet to help crisp up the other side of the crust)
- Top pizza, then bake 10-12 minutes till it looks good!
Pizza Topping Ideas:
- Pesto or Tomato Sauce w/ Roasted Veggies, fresh herbs and cheese
- Pesto w/ Prosciutto, fresh mozzarella and arugula
- Tomato sauce w/ bacon, cheese, onions and mushrooms
- Tomato sauce w/ feta cheese, Greek olives, and fresh or sauted spinach