- 1 1/2 cups fresh herbs (any combo of the following: basil, cilantro, tarragon, parsley, mint, lemon balm, or whatever you want)
- 1/2 cup nuts (pine nuts, walnuts, almonds, cashews or sunflower seeds)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or other hard cheese (or leave cheese out and add more nuts if needed for texture)
- 2 garlic cloves
- dash of lemon or lime juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Combine in a food processor: herbs, nuts, cheese, garlic, and lemon or lime juice.
- Pulse till combined and add olive oil till blended. Use more olive oil if needed for desired consistency.