2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1/2 cup sherry or dry white cooking wine
1 bunch of scallions, chopped
juice of one lemon
1 or 1/2 jalapeño (depending on your spice tolerance)
1 mango, diced
1 cup of cherry tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
2 cups fresh spinach
2 chicken breasts, chopped into pieces
salt and pepper
1. Prepare quinoa or rice to serve with Mango Salsa Chicken.
2. Saute garlic in olive oil. Add sherry, bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes. Add chicken and cook on medium heat till chicken is done. About 10 minutes.
3. Add scallions, lemon juice, mango, jalapeño, tomatoes, cilantro, mix together. Add spinach, cook till spinach is barely wilted.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Serve over pasta, rice, polenta, or quinoa.