Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Little One...Mission Accomplished

We recently went to the first birthday party of a little girl, the daughter of a fellow blogging friend. Unfortunately, the sweet little girl already owned the present that we brought her. But, never fear there is always a gift "second try." So, yesterday  I scoured my brain...what could I make for this precious one-year-old girl? With her "second try" gift, I want to make sure that it is something she does not already have. I'm fairly confident that I will be safe with a homemade gift. 


After pondering, I decided that a cloth purse could be any little girl's perfect gift. I calculated my plan of attack while I rocked my sick babe, then as soon as he went down for a nap, I quickly executed the plan. Perfect timing...as I was finishing the last seam, my babe was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes in the next room.


I think my plan worked out nicely. Happy Birthday little one! You will get your "second try" gift soon. 


"Second Try" Birthday Present...Mission Accomplished! (actual purse size - about 9"x9")



No comments:

Post a Comment