- 1 pound of strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- 3-4 stalks of rhubarb, cleaned and chopped
- 1/2-1 cup cane juice crystals (more or less depending on your sweetness preference)
- 2 T arrowroot powder
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 or 1/2 cup brown sugar (depending on your sweetness preference)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 12 T butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix Topping ingredients together and pour into a baking dish of your choice (7"x 11" rectangle, 9"x9" square or 9 inch pie pan)
- Mix together topping ingredients with a fork or pastry blender till crumbly. Pour topping over the filling in the pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Enjoy plain or with ice cream. Yum!