|Shawarma Meatballs at Top, Bacon Meatballs at Bottom of photo|
- 1 pound ground beef (use grass fed beef if you can)
- 2-3 pieces of bacon, raw and cut into small pieces (I use kitchen scissors for this)
- 1 tsp of your favorite spice blend (I love Frontier's OrganicVegetable Blend as my multi-purpose, mild, basic, go-to kind of spice)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 T flaxseed, ground
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl with your hands, don't overwork the meat.
- Form into walnut sized balls. I often baked meatballs in a mini muffin tin or use a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or till done to your liking.
- Serve with BBQ sauce