Thursday, March 13, 2014
Chocolate Chip Coconut Flour Scones
1 cup coconut flour
1/4 t sea salt
1/4 t baking soda
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup honey (use raw, local honey when possible)
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together dry ingredients.
2. With a fork or pastry cutter mix in coconut oil, honey, then use a whisk or slotted spoon to stir in the eggs.
3. Prepare a pan with parchment paper or lightly grease with coconut oil.
4. Scoop batter onto baking sheet, form into walnut sized balls.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.