4-5 carrots, halved and cut into 2-3 inch sticks
1 broccoli crown, cut into bite sized pieces
1 onions, cut into thin slices
1 bunch of kale, cleaned and torn into pieces (remove tough rib down the middle)
2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 T fresh ginger, grated
1 tsp curry
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Melt about 1 T coconut oil. Place carrots and broccoli on a roasting pan. Drizzle with melted coconut oil. Sprinkle curry, add crushed garlic, grapted ginger, salt and pepper over veggies, mixed together. Roast for 20-30 minutes till veggies are tender and crispy.
3. In a saute pan (cast iron if you have it). Melt 1 T coconut oil and saute the onion. (about 5-8 minutes). Add kale and continue to saute till soft.
4. Once carrots and broccoli are finished in the oven, stir them into the kale and onion mixture.
5. Add more curry, salt or pepper if desired. *Add a dash of Cayenne for more spice!
Enjoy! We often call any roasted vegetables "veggie fries" at our house. My little boys love anything that is called "fries."