I found this recipe on Tasty Kitchen , altered it slightly and made it today. My version is dairy-free, egg-free and gluten-free and absolutely delicious!
ingredients ½ cups Pumpkin Puree 2 eggs worth of Energy Egg Replacer ½ cupsHoney or Maple Syrup 4 TablespoonsCoconut Oil 2 teaspoonsVanilla Extract 2-½ cupsGluten-Free Flour ½ teaspoonsBaking Soda ¼ teaspoonsSalt 1-½ teaspoonCinnamon ½ teaspoonsNutmeg ¼ teaspoonsCloves ¼ teaspoonsGinger ¼ cups Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF. Grease a mini muffin pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggs, honey, oil and vanilla.
3. Mix together the flour, baking soda, salt and spices together.
4. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix till well combined, with no visible lumps. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Pour batter into muffin pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.