Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Slow Coffee



I really do appreciate the slow things in life. I often feel that speed is mistaken for quality, when in fact slow sometimes can be best. Our Mr. Coffee coffee pot recently died. So while we patiently wait for our new Cuisinart Grind-and-Brew to be delivered from amazon.com, our household is exploring our "slower coffee" options. I enjoyed French Press coffee many days this week, until the glass cracked yesterday. 



But, I still have my stove top espresso pot. Thankfully I feel that this pot is indestructible. 




Ezra and I are enjoying slow coffee mornings. Ezra bounces away in his chair, eating his oatmeal and bananas and the coffee percolates on the stove. These mornings have been great times of slowing down and enjoying the simple pleasures of slow coffee and time with my babe.


Cuisinart DGB-900BC Grind-and-Brew Thermal 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker, Brushed Chrome/Black

No comments:

Post a Comment