Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Soy Free...

Many of my family members have recently discovered some severe food allergies and intolerances to gluten, dairy, eggs, and soy. Since it seems that these intolerances are following genetic tendencies and have been attacking the immune system of close family members...there is a good chance that it may also be attacking my immune system at a smaller level. However, I plan read more, learn more and in the meantime work on eliminating these foods at least 80% of the time for my family and I. I will post more as  I read and learn.

But...this means I will be looking for recipes that exclude: gluten, dairy, eggs and soy. Please share if you have favorite recipes that fit this criteria!

1 comment:

  1. i really like the no-stir italian sausage risotto recipe from this blog: http://nowheymama.blogspot.com/2007/05/no-stir-risotto.html.

    i've made it with both beef and chicken stock, and both ways were good. super easy to make, too.

    ReplyDelete