Thursday, February 10, 2011

His Mercies are New Every Morning



This morning is a new day....full of God's new mercy! Thank you for your faithfulness Father.

Lamentations 3:23-24 "They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."

Yesterday was a long, rough day with my little teether. Naps were short, twenty minutes may have been his longest stretch. My stress was high, my neck was sore and my babe was miserable. We stayed home from youth group and Ezra went to bed at 6:30 pm and slept till almost 7:00 this morning. He had a lot of sleep catching up to do from yesterday.

Today, he seems to be much better. For now at least, he is back to his smiley, pleasant self.

He is rousing from his morning nap. I just stole a peek in his room and he is happily clapping his hands and singing away. What a sweetie!

I thank God for my babe and I thank Him also for the patience and character he is building in me through the growing pains of my little boy.

1 comment:

  1. Hana,

    My little boy is teething now too. It is definitely a draining season of motherhood. Thanks for the great reminder from Lamentations.

    As far as character building goes, sometimes I think motherhood is more about shaping me than my children. I wonder what we'll be like in ten years?

    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete